Digital Library / Teens / email@example.com
Find classes, clubs, events, programs and more for teenagers.
Looking to Volunteer?Requirements
- Age 13-18 or currently a high-school student
- The book you review must be available from the Pike County Public Library (Libby, Overdrive, and Hoopla also qualify.)
- Minimium 200 words
- Each book review = 1 volunteer credit hour
- Up to 2 book review per week
- No spoilers!!!
- Rate how much you liked or did not like the book and explain what you did or did not like about the book
- Include your name, age, and grade
- Email your reviews and picture proof of the title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Books and Reading
Interlibrary Loans If your school library does not have a book that you need, have your school librarian email our Teen Services Librarian your name, birthday, and title of the book. If the public library has it, it will be checked out to you and delivered to your school.
Homework Help STEM Kits (Grades 9-12)
Anime Group Watch anime, get to know fellow fans, talk about your favorite shows and manga series, discuss cosplay ideas & techniques, and more! Anime Group meets alternating Mondays at the Lee Avenue library at 4:00.
Teen Activity Club Teen Activity Club is a craft group for kids ages 12-18. You can join the Teen Club group page by visiting this link.
An extra activity is held on one Saturday each month.
Tri-Annual Video Game Tournament Held in September, December, and March, tournament registration begins at 9:30 AM and games start at 10:00 AM. Come out and have your chance to be the tournament champion!